Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I am very much looking forward to meeting the students and helping them enjoy and discover physics.  As the week has progressed I am realizing how lucky I am to be a part of this faculty.  Everyone here has so much wisdom and advice to share, I cannot wait to see how much I learn.  I had no idea everyone would be so welcoming and accommodating when I arrived on Monday.  If my interactions with the new cohort is any reflection on the interactions I will have with the returning faculty, I am in for a very productive and exciting first year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Desmond,

    There's no year like your first. 19 years later, I still remember mine perfectly. Frankly, it was one of my best, as I was willing to try anything. I had no bad habits to unlearn and didn't know what would work and what wouldn't. Not a bad place to be as a teacher!

    ReplyDelete