Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Looking forward/wonder

Looking forward...
I am most looking forward to meeting my students.  While there is still a lot to accomplish before they arrive, I cannot wait to get back into the swing of things.  (And, I am also looking forward to decorating my classroom, completing my Beowulf unit, and finalizing my plans for the first day of class!)

Wonder...
I am wondering about the degree of communication with Upper School parents as both a teacher and advisor.  How involved is the advisor in terms of a student's grades?  (For example, does the teacher CC the advisor if a student receives a failing grade?  Is there a list of advisor responsibilities somewhere?)  I just don't want to miss something!

1 comment:

  1. Meg,

    Your advisor questions are great ones. I know we keep saying this, but next week in the division meetings you should have a lot more of these questions answered. Plus anyone in the department can clarify (except for me, I'm afraid, as I've never been an upper school advisor). Please ask these questions again next week.

    ReplyDelete