Monday, August 12, 2013

Rentz FHS New Faculty First Day - a lot is going on!

I am always excited by new adventures. This has been a new and exciting day! I haven't used a Macintosh computer in quite a while, so my impulses from the Windows world lead me astray from time to time. However, my experience with an iPhone makes it not entirely strange. It's fun.

I became active with Twitter which was very useful. Having had a Twitter account, I was ready to go. Not having used it much, I wasn't sure where I was going.

All of a sudden, my name and picture are popping up here and there. I'm not so thrilled about that, but I'll go with it.

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Harrell,

    I love your line-- "Having had a Twitter account, I was ready to go. Not having used it much, I wasn't sure where I was going." You are so right! Welcome to FHS. We are thrilled you are here.

    Joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you Harrell... I started a Twitter account last year, but I do not use it very much. Still a progress in work :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to FHS! We are so excited to have you part of our husky family. Thanks for being willing to go a little beyond your comfort zone in regards to Twitter. It was great fun "following" your journey this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harrell, wonderful modeling for all our new faculty onnhow to jump in and learn on the fly. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At Flint Hill we love people who just give it a go! And you exemplified that yesterday. Thanks so much for jumping in.

    We're very happy to have you here. Keep us appraised of how the transition to the macbook is going for you - we're always happy to help!

    ReplyDelete