Thursday, August 15, 2013

Orientation Day 4: Design Thinking

Design Thinking was a very helpful activity and mental exercise. We've probably all been using elements of this exercise in our own disciplines on many occasions, intuitively, without even knowing it. It was cool thinking through the steps to solving our problem of creating the ideal classroom space. It's something all us teachers have been/should have been thinking about/are thinking about now. We were really able to hash out on our ideas and were able to self-evaluate and assess which ideas are revealing, enlightening, something we could possibly implement in our own classrooms. I really enjoyed the day and I look forward to using this exercise in my own lessons.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed the design thinking activity! Let me know if I can be of help if you implement the process in your own classes!

    ReplyDelete